Monday, June 15, 2015

Suns out Buns out

I am a hat fanatic! I cant even explain how it started or where my love for hats generated. I have worn a hat with literally every fit since the hot temps started. This particular hat that I am wearing started my collection of hats. In a later post I will display my hat collection. 

This fit is one of my throw on, dont give damn fits. I needed to shopping so I threw these clothes on. I love the strappy bras although I am against bras. I love the trend so I decided to wear one today.

Hat- F21 $16
Strappy bra- F21 $4
White tank- F21 $8
Highwaisted fringe shorts- Urban outfitters $9
Lug sole boots- Rue 21 $30


I love my hair. I have a little dark brown to light brown ombre going on

I thought the boots would add a different feel to the fit

Look at the hat how it just stands out

Fringe shorts!!!!

I could have worn sandals but it made the fit girly in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment