Monday, June 15, 2015

She X Society


Talk about looking rough! I literally woke up looked in my closet and grabbed a pair of pants, shirt, jacket, and hat. In a way, the fit is actually cut. I got alot of compliments on it. I wore this fit to work. At the time, I pretty much said F a dress code. Lol.  


Hat- Urban outfitters $10
Denim shirt- Thrift $4
Crop top- Delias $5
Ripped Highwaisted Jeans- Unif  $10
Jellies- BooHoo $8
That denim shirt is my life. I wear it with anything!


Knees out!!!!!!!


Look at the hat


This is a Save by the Bell crop top. I love the way it is distinctive from the entire fit.

I love these heel jellies I got from Boohoo. They are comfy and so cute! I have some black ones but didnt want to wear too much black.


The rips in those jeans were everywhere even underneath my butt. You could imagine how bad those rocks hurt my skin. LOL

I absolutely love this photo


The hard gravel again


1 comment:

  1. Very cool

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von über 270€ auf meinen Blog.
    New Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!! Win a Beauty Set in the value of 270€. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete