Thursday, October 17, 2013

WANTED FUGITIVE: KEVIN

"Style is not a something that happens overnight it evolves over time"

Absolutely love Kevin's style it is so unique. The only person i know who can go from street swag to year of the gentleman in 2.5 seconds. Check out some photos below and see for yourself.


IG:_KEVINPIERRE






INTERROGATING QUESTIONS:

1.) Where do you get the inspiration from?
My inspiration comes from most vintage looks. I try to take that concept but add a more modern approach

2.) Describe your style.
I would descrive my style as more of an modern abstract. I like to match different textures in my outfit. In my opinion the colors do not necessarily have to march but i like the items to "feed" off one another. I like that clash of colors that to me is what makes an outfit. i just add my personal spin on it.

3.)What is your fave article of clothing?
SHOES. Man shoes are so vital to an outfit. I have alot of everything from Jordan's to Cole- Haans. I feel out of an entire outfit. The first thing notice are your kicks. They're the finishing fate of an outfit's success.

4.)Any tips for fashion goers?
It sounds cliche but my advice was to be different. There is no official handbook to fashion. Just put some ideas together and wear it with confidence. That is what seperates an ordinary outfit from an artistic style. At the end of the day this something that pleases your appeal so own it!

5.) One fact about me is that i love to shop at vintage stores and urban outfitters!
Check out some more of Kevin's style on instagram
IG:_KEVINPIERRE







No comments:

Post a Comment