Monday, October 14, 2013

WANTED FUGITIVE: Jazz


Style is like painting a picture. You gather your canvas of a body and paint it with clothes.

IG: dareal_jazzikat
Check out some more of Jazz on instagram























Interrogating Questions:

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I feel myself as a free loader. i'm just here visiting so whatever in my path whether its pain, happiness, or hunger.I feed from within.
2.) Describe your style.
Jazmin lol

3.) What is your favorite article of clothing?
Leather because its gives me a trashy sex appeal and i love for it.

4.) Any tips for fashion goers?
Once you  find yourself, you have found your fashion.

5.) Favorite Quote
Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment